Versatile, a division of Buhler Industries Inc. (TSX: BUI), is the only Canadian manufacturer of agricultural tractors.
The factory in Winnipeg, Manitoba covers almost 700,000 square feet with complete manufacturing and assembly capabilities and full research and development facilities. Versatile also has a rural 40-acre test site with a paved quarter-mile circuit and bump-track.1966 – Versatile founded
- 1977 – Sold to Cornat Industries Inc.
- 1987 – Sold to Ford New Holland
- 1993 – Ford New Holland becomes New Holland
- 2000 – Sold to Buhler Industries Inc.
- 2007 – Sold to Combine Factory Rostselmash Ltd.
- October 2008 – The Versatile name returns
To see more from Versatile please click here to go to their website.